[Gocamino] Winter Camino

Sue Kenney sue.kenney at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 4 15:30:10 PST 2005

Jeff,

What a beautiful account of your winter journey. Thank you for sharing.Your stories reminded me of things I had forgotten about my journey. I finished in early December when there were many seasonal decorations and market stalls being set up. I remember being in Santo Domingo when they were setting up a huge nativity scene in the centre of the town. I didn't want to leave.

Welcome back.

Sue