[Gocamino] Camino Frances in the Fall

Javier Martin javier2147 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 00:48:19 PST 2005

Hi John:

You can try in this page, during the Fall and always:

http://jacobeo.net/refugios/refugios1.htm

If you are not sure about the closest refugios, you should consider to ask
about to the hospitaleros.

Anyway, during October all refugios used to be opened.

About weather, will not be too cold, but in Spain wll be raining time.

Sorry for my english and Buen Camino.

Javier Martín
Madrid, Spain