[Gocamino] Portuguese Route from Valenca

blaroli at aol.com blaroli at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 12:54:35 PST 2005

Hi Renee,
I have walked The Camino Frances, twice, alone and the Via de la Plata mostly alone and never.... never... have encountered any problems of any kind whatever.
Next summer I intend to walk the Camino del Norte, again by myself.
Living in New York City which, in the pre-9/11 words of a Canadian friend, "it always seems like it is going to explode", and where the world and the people are all too much around, it is particularly precious to enjoy the peace and the gorgeous and rich solitude of the Camino.
Regards,
Rosina