[Gocamino] Portuguese Route from Valenca

renee fox renee at alfund.com
Sat Dec 3 19:52:58 PST 2005

Just a note to let anyone (woman particularly) considering walking alone
that I felt 100% safe and there were no other pilgrims on this route when I
walked. I walked early November and most days were sunny. It was also my
first back pack trip ever and I am 58 years old. So don't hesitate and if
you wish to ask any questions I am here.
Sincerely, Renee

renee at alfund.com