[Gocamino] Book published

Roger Rhoades rrhoades3 at kc.rr.com
Mon Aug 15 19:47:37 PDT 2005

Greetings,
My wife and I walked the French Way route to Santiago last spring during
Holy Year, starting in Roncesvalle.
Our camino journey began April 16 and was limited to 3 weeks.  We also
managed to visit Fisterre.

When we returned home several of our friends suggested I write a book on our
experience.  I assembled all my journal notes and began writing in Nov. 2004
and finished in May 2005.

The book is now published.  For those of you who might be interested, or
know of someone, the following information is offered.

Title:    Santiago de Compostela - Journal of Our Camino
by Roger and Nancy Rhoades
ISBN # 0-595-36058-0

Available from Iuniverse.com and BN.com ( Barnes & Noble).

Buen Camino,
Roger Rhoades
rrhoades3 at kc.rr.com