[Gocamino] regarding communication

Daniel De Kay dandekay at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 14 11:33:16 PDT 2005

What we say is so much less important than how we say it.  Non-verbal communications are universal.  It is in the attempt to make one's self understood using the hands, the eyes, the soul, that we truly communicate.  Spanish itself is twice as complex as English in its various verb conjugations; better to know some basic vocabulary and learn on the Way.  Yes, leave the electronic devices at home and be with people instead.   All of us help each other to make our needs known.  The fear of not being able to communicate opens other doors to communication.
Buen camino!
Daniel