[Gocamino] hiker's/walker's/golfer's leg rash

Andrea Atsuko Dunham andrea at allonelove.com
Fri Aug 5 10:09:55 PDT 2005

hi patricia,

i had this when i walked in june, and i saw MANY women with it. i
didn't really see any men who had it. i didn't notice it having
anything to do with age, though (i'm 32).  it started to hurt after a
few days, and i went to a farmacia and got a cream called polarmine or
something like that. i'm not sure what it does but it went away within
2 days.