[Gocamino] how to plan for a week on the trail

Ana Flores ana at art-farm.net
Tue Apr 19 10:10:18 PDT 2005

Dear friends,
I am traveling on the trail this June with my two teenage children, we
are also taking part of my mother's ashes to disperse.
We have only 7-8 days on the trail and as I have been reading I would
like to spend those days in a really interesting section( closer to
Leon) rather than
the last stretch that seems to be more pedestrian. Can we travel over
100km at any stage of the trail and still get stamped as pilgrims upon
entry into Santiago?
feedback and suggestions welcome.
Thanks
Ana Flores
artist, consultant, educator
P.O Box 96
Wood River Jct. RI, 02894
www.art-farm.net
Better to light a candle than curse the darkness-
Adlai Stevenson