[Gocamino] Credentials

Kathy Gower kathygower at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 18 08:52:26 PDT 2005

I always did, but that was a few years back...you can get stamps at the
tourist office, churches and monasteries and even in bars and restaurants.
Sometimes the refugio hospitaleros are picky, sometimes not...remember the
refugios are not open all day...after the pilgrims are rousted out after
8:30-ish, then the cleaning begins and they're often closed until around
3...this depends on the area, so if you are passing by, they may not be open
yet.