[Gocamino] Santiago Archdiocese

Blaroli at aol.com Blaroli at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 08:43:58 PDT 2005

Hello,
The Archdiocese in Santiago offered an opportunity for those who wish to do
so, to register their condolences on the death of the Pope. A book to this
effect has been made available to signatories, Catholic or not,  at the
Archdiocese office located at No. 1 Plaza de la Inmaculada ,  perhaps better known to us
as "Azabacheria Square".
Thousands have written their thoughts, in several languages, and signed the
book, including the pilgrims who have arrived at Santiago during the past few
days..
Those of us pilgrims who are not physically present in Santiago to  record
our  thoughts  and signature in  the book may add our condolences by sending an
e-mail to:
                                              peregrinos at archicompostela.org

Regards,

Rosina