[Gocamino] communication- climate

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 10:00:09 PST 2005

another telephone alternative is to rent a mobile phone. It's handy and inexpensive (relatively) and you're not stuck afterward with an unusable phone.
Check out the English-speaking service provided by Jeremy Reines at www.multimadrid.com; Jeremy is a Scots/American who lives in Madrid and does all kinds of electronic things for a living. I can recommend his service -- and his web site is interesting and fun, too.

Reb.

Rebekah Scott, periodista
Westmoreland County bureau
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette USA