Walking for Wildlife

Jean Buck JeanbuckaMANX.NET
Mon Sep 13 03:34:41 PDT 2004

I live on the Isle of Man - a small beautiful Island between England and
Ireland.  In 2001 I walked the Camino from Roncesvalles to Santiago in a
sponsored quest to protect the Islands wildlife.  As an aging grandma of 4 -
having survived two cancer ops it was quite a challenge - as you all well
know!!   Mine was a journey of gratitude for my survival and the love of my
Island and family.  I have tried to make my book light hearted and
informative - reference to flora and all to be seen and enjoyed en route -
especially for the aging traveller!!  Our lives are too comfortable - I
returned to the Island feeling fitter than I had ever felt in many a year!
jeanbuckamanx.net : WALKING FOR WILDLIFE : ISBN 1-84426-283-9

---