New Book My Camino

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyaSYMPATICO.CA
Sat Sep 11 08:41:21 PDT 2004

Rebekah and all,

The Camino and the people I have met on this list serv have inspired me
to write my first book about my journey on the Camino. The publication
date is today and it's called Sue Kenney's My Camino.  It's a true story
about the spiritual journey of a woman confronting her deepest fear.

The first book came off the press on June 25. I have personally been
selling the book at my country store, farmers markets and at speaking
engagements. So far, I have sold over 700 copies mostly to people who
have never heard of the Camino. The feedback has been overwhelming. I
have sold my business so that I can begin a cross-Canada author
reading/speaking and signing tour to coincide with a special promotion
of my book in every Chapters and Indigo Bookstore in Canada.

Now my life is the Camino.
May you find peace and love on your journey. And thank you for your
inspiration.

Sue
sue.kenneyasympatico.ca

Sue Kenney's My Camino