unsubscribe

Ed ed_maddenaLINEONE.NET
Fri Sep 3 00:41:50 PDT 2004

Danielle Turner wrote:

>I'm leaving for Spain in the morning so please un-subscribe me.  I will
>make contact again upon my return.  Thank you.

Danielle,

To unsubscribe, you don't send a request to this list, but instead you should send an
email to:

 listservapete.uri.edu

In the message box, write a single line containing just the following
text:

unsubscribe gocamino

Nothing more should be added to the above.

You must make absolutely sure that any automatic signature is switched off
and NOT appended to your email.

And also, you must  make absolutely sure that any antiviral scanner (e.g.
AVG) you might be using does not append a message certifying that your email is
virus free.

Hope this helps,
Ed