gocamino update chat

pieter pannevis pieterpannevisagmx.net
Sat Oct 23 22:03:32 PDT 2004

Dear all,

  The santiagobissions had a lovely chat night late night (European time)
with a lot of members (Spain, Denmark, California Cape town, Canada,
France, ) till I called it a day. Several took over
it was fun sharing
thoughts and reminders (Cebreiro) and finding tales of mutual friends!
In all it was such a big success and with the prospect of pins, patches and
badges and an own credential were heading for a new fifth year.

The chat will be there on a two monthly cycle to share photos and info and
just talk

It was great fun and very interesting.

Till later

and thank you all !
on behalf of Michel and me ! (and Trigo)

Pieter
met een goede groet,

pieter

pieter pannevis