gocamino paella, chat, calendar, pins and badges

pieter pannevis pieterpannevisagmx.net
Fri Oct 22 15:00:22 PDT 2004

Dear all,

  This week the Santiago list “Santiagobis “ has had its 4th birthday.
With more than 750 members a really international community of pilgrims!

Amongst the festivities were a an easy to do  do-it-yourself paella, every
member got a 15 pages Santiagobis 2005 calendar with photos and artwork,
soon are available pins, badges and transfers to let other people know on
the route that you’re a fellow Santiagobissions and Saturday 23rd of October
we’ve a grand get together of members all over the world at our chat
function in the groups home..
So you can ask questions and update in real time

This chat will be at 2 PM CA time and 22 PM GMT time
New members are still eligible for the calendar (just write, or visit the
files) and can join in the discussions in about 24 hours

So join our ranks; it’s worth it!

You can do so by subscribing to:

Santiagobis-subscribeayahoogroups.com
<mailto:Santiagobis-subscribeayahoogroups.com>

With kind regards,

Pieter

PS Artwork is being done to have our own Santiagobis Credential for the 2005
season.
PPS sorry that this group doesn’t allow pictures etc otherwise I would have
been most happy to show you our new features