gocamino December Camino?

Jeff Stys jstysauwtgc.org
Thu Oct 21 07:45:59 PDT 2004

Hello All:

In September 03, I walked from Leon to Santiago and am now considering
walking from Pamplona to Leon this December.  Has anyone walked any part
of the Camino in December?  If so, I would really appreciate hearing
about your experiences.

I'd like to hear some about the more mundane details such as
accommodations, food, weather etc., but am really more interested in
your impressions of walking during the 'low season".

Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from anyone with a
'winter's tale'.

Jeff