gocamino book plea

Kathy Gower kathygowerahotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 11:09:09 PDT 2004

For a wedding gift of two former pilgrims who met over the Camino, I would
like to find a copy of:

The Roads to Santiago de Compostela
published in three languages (that I know of) by MSM, as part of their In
Situ Themes series.

It is an incredible book that I picked up in Moissac last week (would that I
could have carried several...) and it was written in collaboration with the
help and advice of the Centros Estudios Camino Santiago in Sahagun.  ISBN #
2-911515-75-7

My copy is in English...its also in Spanish and French.  Most remarkable is
the pictures...and the history and roads themselves from all over Europe.

Has anyone seen this book or can direct me to where I might find it (other
than Moissac)...

it was about 25 Euros and 320 pages.

On the back cover is an illustration of Christ with either a demi-luna or
horns...similar to a picture I had seen in a roman town of Vaison in
France...all of this fascinates me and I'd love to pass the book on...but
only if I can get another copy...so much for pilgrim sacrifice...

thanking you,