gocamino Hello!

Ana Young ayoung2001ayahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 19:34:55 PDT 2004

Hello to all,

I'm assuming that most of the members of this new list
will hail directly from the former Gocamino, so I'll
be brief. I'm Ana Young, a pilgrim from '00 and '02,
also planning '05. I'm from California, having lived
there for many years, although for the past few years
I've been working and traveling in several locations
around the world.

I'm on several other lists, a couple of them I
consider true "virtual Albergues," which I hope this
one also becomes.

I first learned of the Camino many years ago when I
was studying in Spain, my spiritual home. I'm not very
informed yet about a lot of the intellectual aspects
of the Camino. I did connect strongly emotionally and
the intellectual side comes little by little for me.
But I hunger for any and all information.

May we continue onward and upward!
Ana