Friends of the Road to Santiago and this listserve

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 6 19:43:24 PDT 2004

--- Jose Cano <josecanoaIIES.ES> wrote:

> I would like the new list will be an amercan list.
> (Sorry, Pieter, in that,
> I desagree with you).

Dear Pepe, Pieter and other dear friends of Gocamino,

Well, it looks like we have a new list called
Gocamino. And while it is a U.S.-based list (some of
the practical issues affect us heavily), I think it's
important to note that the American Friends represent
Americans north, south and central - and that the list
is for any pilgrim of any nationality.

I hope all former Gocamino-ers decide to join.

Onwards!
Ana