ferdinand & isabella/columbus and last day for Gocamino and santiagobis has a party

pieter pannevis pieterpannevisaGMX.NET
Thu Oct 14 00:04:30 PDT 2004

Dear all,
My most recent messages to this group mentioned that the Santiagobis
discussion list on Yahoo has celebrations on the 14th .
Well this was incorrect as I was thinking of today, well no celebrations for
shutting down this list, but the way goes on, as said upwards and onwards.
Santiagobis will have his 4the anniversary at the 20th , which some specials
for all members.

Over the past days our group that serves members on every continent has well
passed the 750 members mark
Those who like to join can do so with the links I give here:

Santiagobis-subscribeayahoogroups.com

Take care ALL !

Pieter
The Netherlands

PS one word on Trigo our mascot on Santiagobis and my pilgrims dog. After
some trouble with him this summer I'm happy to announce that he is back
although at an lower pace, but for his age doeing well.