Friends of the Road to Santiago and this listserve

brian douglas bcamaDOUGLASB.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Oct 5 23:24:55 PDT 2004

Thank you Linda and also Pieter and Rosina in particular among all the contributors from whom I learned so much,and not only about the camino!

With Best wishes to you all for the future
Brian
Belfast
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: wanda
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 8:32 PM
  Subject: Friends of the Road to Santiago and this listserve

  I, also wish to thank Linda for the inspiration given me as I planned my camino; then, when I actually experienced my dream. I wish you well in all that you inspire to do and know that it will be highly successful plus rewarding.

  The listserve messages gave me courage; specifically information given from the highly evolved lady....Rosina Lila. She provided the needed glue to my mentally picture, perfect Camino. Her continual stream of information after my re-entry into the USA extended my journey into daily life. Should the listserve be created in any other form or shape, it would be well to have Rosina take a directive role. Her writing style is worthy of praise. Many thanks, Wanda Krivanek Roach