Friends of the Road to Santiago and this listserve

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Mon Oct 4 19:10:15 PDT 2004

--- Rosina Lila <BlaroliaAOL.COM> wrote:

> I do think, though,  emphatically, that we should
> have a list originating in
> North America.

I've thought the same thing. I must admit, though ...
it's silly, really ... but I'm a little nervous these
days about seeming to push anything "American" in an
international arena, even about the Camino.

I know I'm being silly. I suppose a list from here
would give us the satisfaction of having something of
our own concerning the Camino.

Onwards!
Ana