Friends of the Road to Santiago and this listserve

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Mon Oct 4 18:34:50 PDT 2004

Kathy, my dear.
Thank you for the invitation.....,  but I am not a writer; I just like to
pass on facts..
I do think, though,  emphatically, that we should have a list originating in
North America.  If the Brazilians can have five (one of them has about 25,000
members), what can possibly be the insurmountable  impediment to our having
one?  Surely our Canadian neighbors would agree.
In that respect, if there is anything legalwise, or $$wise, that I can do to
help you all bring a list-serv  about, you can count on me, and on other New
York pilgrims  that I know.
Big hug!
Rosina.