Friends of the Road to Santiago and this listserve

Kathy Gower kathygoweraHOTMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 4 16:07:30 PDT 2004

Dear Linda and GoCamino,

I just want to add my voice to the list of once and future pilgrims who have
found useful information, research, spiritual and physical assistance here
on GoCamino.  I have been a subscriber since the days of John Dagenais and
the UCLA incarnation of this list serve and have made great use of it and
its archives.

Being one of the group that has formed a 501 (c)(3) for public benefit
corporations to assist pilgrims in all the myriad ways one can imagine, I
too would like to see this or a related list serve to continue.  American
Pilgrims on the Camino, the legal entity, has been looking into this for
some time but we've not come up with a really viable solution yet.  I think
Bob Spenger is right when he comments that there are other groups like
GoCamino and Santiagobis, and now Ultreya, that have similar but differing
"flavor" to the participants and their subject matters and wishes.

American Pilgrims has started a website, one of the many very wonderful
websites regarding our beloved Camino de Santiago, and I would like to
invite Rosina to consider writing a column or perhaps contributing her
wealth of knowledge and love of the Camino to a place on that website.  Her
insights and information have been most welcome.

Thank you Linda, for stepping into the void when the UCLA list serve faded,
and for acting as a "yellow arrow" for all of us following you in the quest
for spiritual, historical, cultural and practical knowledge of the Camino.
I am heartened and pleased you will be continuing as an advisor to American
Pilgrims (meaning, dear ones, pilgrims of the Americas, offcially, and of
the globe, naturally).

Ultreya,
Kathy