Friends of the Road to Santiago and this listserve

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyaSYMPATICO.CA
Mon Oct 4 12:38:08 PDT 2004

Linda,

It is said, when the Camino ends, a new journey begins. And so the cycle
continues. I couldn't pass the chance to publicly extend my thanks for all that
you have done with your research/writing to encourage me and many other pilgrims
along the way. Truly, I was honored to have the chance to meet you in Williamsburg
where you inspired me to write. I am eternally grateful for your advice. Thank
you.

Although I gave your book away to Jacques at the Pilgrim's office in St Jean Pied
de Port, I have plans to replace it some day soon.

May you find eternal peace and love on your journey.
With gratitude,

Sue

www.suekenney.ca