[Gocamino] Hello from Santiago

Kathy Gower kathygower at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 26 09:33:33 PST 2004

Hola Rosina, et al,

It is delightful to hear about the happenings in Santiago this morning.  For
those of us who have been there, the pictures evoke rich memories...for
those of us still contemplating or planning the journey, it's an
inspiration.  What I find so fascinating is that the city has been so vital
for so long and continues to be relevant in the affairs of the populace.
Violence against Women, art, etc.... wow...

During the past week, American Pilgrims on the Camino has sent out letters
to our mailing list informing once and future pilgrims about ours plans for
the new year, including memberships, Gatherings, etc.  As we are a non
profit, we are also able to collect funds for specific purposes and pass
them on and the Pilgrim Office in Santiago is certainly one of them.

If you are interested in contributing to the Pilgrims Office and have not
rec'd a letter, you can send a check for any amount to American Pilgrims on
the Camino, to me at

Kathy Gower
1125 de Haro Street
San Francisco, CA.  94107

and the exact amount will be sent, in dollars to the Pilgrim Office. You can
send it direct but you will receive a tax deduction if sent through the
American Pilgrims.

If you are interested in joining American Pilgrims, see our website at

www.americanpilgrims.com

And, Rosina, keep the information coming!