numbers..final

claudia castellani claudietta67aHOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 6 08:28:53 PDT 2004

You are completely right! I was not saying thatdeception is a good
behaviour, I was just telling what sometimes happens. Even if, honestly, I
don't understand why a non-believer should care about receiving a religious
document.
Best regards,

Claudia