Travel from European Capitals

claudia castellani claudietta67aHOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 6 08:05:39 PDT 2004

Hi Glenn,

if you go to:   www.aireuropa.com
I saw there are flights from Paris to Bilbao, for example.
And then:   http://buy.volareweb.com/jsp/web/destinations.jsp
there should be flights from Stuttgart to Bilbao.
And then:  www.ryanair.com
here I didn't see anything, but you might find something good for you!

Regards,

Claudia