Inspector Morse

Rolf Gunnar Rolfsson rg_rolfssonaYAHOO.DK
Thu May 6 07:42:11 PDT 2004

Hola hola!

There are rules of hospitality! Keep them!

Church politics are a waste of breath. It is more
interesting what you had for breakfast this morning,
and tying your shoelaces. It is more practical.

Give the church what it wants. After all we are just
carrying out small tasks in a big world. Respect the
small tasks of others, and sign the Spanish paper, and
make everybody happy.

The real journey is far beyond, passing through open
doors, and leaving everything behind. Nothing matters
in the end... and in the end there is an open
beginning... and we all start out in the end...
(Quote: Inspector Morse)

RG, CPH

Yahoo! Mail (http://dk.mail.yahoo.com) - Gratis: 6 MB lagerplads, spamfilter og virusscan