Rules, made to be broken?

claudia castellani claudietta67aHOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 6 00:22:25 PDT 2004

I agree with Jeffrey.
I arrived a couple of months ago, but many of you have been knowing each
other, through this interesting Camino-list, for a much longer period, I
guess. You can perhaps consider yourselves.... friends? Or at least good
acquaintances?
So I think it is nice that this list is not a cold place where everybody
just asks questions about practical aspects of the Camino and someone else
just answers.
Warm regards to everybody!   ;-)

Claudia