numbers..final

claudia castellani claudietta67aHOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 6 00:09:53 PDT 2004

Very interesting question.
My opinion is that, as the "Catholic" Compostela is the traditional one and
the formula written on that piece of paper is a very old one (I know nothing
about the history of the Compostela, but if there is anyone who knows about
it, I would be very glad to learn!), pilgrims think that a "non-Catholic"
Compostela is.... not the "true" one!!!
Could it be an answer?

Claudia