pieter pannevis Has Shared Photos with You on ACD SendPix

pieter pannevis pieterpannevisaGMX.NET
Wed May 5 19:01:51 PDT 2004

Mr Ed. and all,

  The problem I think lies not so much in the off topic status of my
messages to the group as any not current topic can be made a topic.
Certainly I do no wish to be myself a topic or even worse an off-topic.
The problem lies in the non-acceptance of this list serve to accept photos

The only way to share photos is to use this system you mentioned (I'm
running on my pc) and the firm gives you some advertisement for their free
service.

As far as I can speak, mr Ed, I send photos to the group on the holy door
opening at request of Rosina, as I did before for the sept 11th, the busy
weekend at Easter in Santiago and the Mass  and my thankfulness (and that of
the Dutch community) for the help the USA, Canadians, Australians etc
received. Certainly civilian 3000 lives would have been lost during the last
spring of 1945 if there had not been an intervention. Might be one on a
horrible snowstorm on Cebreiro.
I skipped the photos of the security in Santiago as it would remember you of
the 9/11 and you might hesitate to come to your Camino
Did you already have you Camino mr. Ed ?

Surely then you will know everything is important relating to freedom,
Camino etc.

As this list is full of you folks it's a good way to thank you and as a
photographer a picture says more than a hundred words
250 the maximum on this list.

If you do not want my gratitude expressed, or my 2 hours scanning of photos
and paper clippings from Rosina, or others, just delete my messages mr Ed,
and let me go on talking.

But it might be so that even off -topic's stirred a lot off off-list
positive responses to me you might not be aware off.
There is really no need for you to see my pictures, so I might suggest all
messages coming from me; you just delete, as I will take up too much of your
valuable time
For which I'm really sorry!

Still thank you folks out there that we can live in freedom here!

pieter, trigo and mickey
duifhuis 58,
3862 jj Nijkerk
the Netherlands