numbers..final

Scott Horton lasemillabesadaaHOTMAIL.COM
Wed May 5 18:43:46 PDT 2004

To Ed:  I was thinking the same thing and wondering if I would like to get
the piece of paper, or . . .

To Howard:  Thank you for your frankness about your feelings and making
yourself vulnerable to tell the truth and share a thought from someone else
that I find inspirational and comforting.  You ROCK!

--Scott