pieter pannevis Has Shared Photos with You on ACD SendPix

Ed ed_maddenaLINEONE.NET
Wed May 5 12:29:30 PDT 2004

pieter pannevis wrote:
> we'le keep the spirit alive
> herewith you find  a link to the memorial photo and old WW2 cars.
> Some veterans from Cananda where invited here
>
> take care all
>
> Pieter
>
> See the photos here:
>   http://www.sendpix.com/albums/04050501/xw9py6mtgo/
>
> Want to share your photos online, too? ACD SendPix photo sharing
> service is included at no charge in ACDSee digital photo software.
> ACDSee makes it easy to find, view, organize, edit, print and share
> your digital photos fast.
>
> Download a 30-day trial of ACDSee 6.0 today:
>   http://www.acdsystems.com/English/Products/ACDSee/index
>
> Interested in photo tips and software advice? Want to enter fun photo
>   contests and get cool prizes? Sign up today for ACD newsletters:
> http://www.acdsystems.com/English/Community/Newsletters/Signup/index

> Note: This photo album will remain live for 30 days. Click this link
>   for more details on using ACD SendPix:
> http://www.sendpix.com/terms-of-use.htm (English content)
>
> Thank you for using ACD SendPix. ACD Systems Ltd. ("ACD") has neither
>   reviewed nor approved the contents of the images you are viewing.
> For more information, please review our disclaimer at:
> http://www.sendpix.com/disclaimer.htm (English content)

Mr Panevis, this has nothing to do with the Camino.  You often write
off-topic (and then apologise for it).  And why do you keep advertising ACD;
I think that is against the Listserv rules.

Ed