time adaptation

Tom Priestly tom.priestlyaUALBERTA.CA
Wed May 5 07:02:37 PDT 2004

For people who may prefer not to take medication to minimize jet-lag
(and I suppose that the sleeping pills which have been suggested on
this list include substances which do not occur naturally) there is
one 100% homeopathic preparation. For me, using it has reduced
jet-lag between Western Canada and destinations located at an
eight-hour distance away in both directions (Europe and Australia):
reduced not completely, but very, very noticeably, when compared to
travelling without it. My recovery time for Australia was previously
two days; with these tablets last time I flew there, it was a few
hours.
I take enough prescribed and 'artificial' medications and so on to
make the avoidance of any further ones advisable, because of the risk
of incompatibility; and I find I can easily put up with just a little
jet-lag.
It has the transparent name "NoJetLag", comes from New Zealand, and
is (if you believe the publicity) used by NZ rugby and other sports
teams when they fly overseas. It is NOT the reason why they do their
wild dance and make ugly faces before they begin playing.
See the GOCAMINO archives for February 13th, 2003, where I gave
further details.
I have no monetary interest in advertizing this, by the way. Simply,
it worked for me. As the hobo/tramp said in the Punch cartoon: "Since
using a bar of your soap, I have used no other."
Tom Priestly
--
Prof. Emeritus Tom Priestly