with a little help for a friend: send you good thoughts and prayers ( and emails) to Ana

pieter pannevis pieterpannevisaGMX.NET
Tue May 4 01:10:42 PDT 2004

Dear all,

 From Japan i just got this message in from Ana:

Pieter,

Right now, wish me luck. I need it. I have been very
Sick for the entire Golden Week so I wasn't able to go
anywhere. So sick I needed to go to hospital but my
employer tells me the hospitals are closed for the
holidays!! And they are!

No one was willing to help me. In Japan you must
endure unless it's a life-threatening emergency.

Now I have puss coming out of my eyes, an obvious
infection and I'm frantically calling my employer to
Help  me. She’s not there and my Japanese teacher is
calling around to find a hospital.

Even as I type this I’m unable to see.

I'm scared.

Prayers,