unkind postings

athena deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM
Wed Mar 31 09:38:41 PST 2004

Dear Wanda,
I was surprised at the negative comments when you asked about the hotels in Santiago. I also was interested in the question and knew perfectly well where you are coming from. A google search often does not reveal much that is helpful about a strange hotel in an unknown place. It is good to have personal recommendations.
I was in Santiago last June but really would not particularly recommend the place I stayed...I think its name was "Universal". It was okay, just okay.
I asked Rose to share her list with me as well as with you.
Deanna