Camino information online / Camino lodging

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Tue Mar 30 09:29:20 PST 2004

In a message dated 03/30/04 09:54:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pieterpannevisaGMX.NET writes:
I think that they would be better off with an all included tour with no
surprises!
I think you are being too harsh.  I've often asked friends for advice about
good values for hotels when I am visiting a place that they have been to
already.  These are relatively harmless requests for assistance from Camino
"novices".  Rather than do a Google search and end up with a lengthy list that is not
too helpful, a few suggestions from us, although the info may be a repetition,
should be graciously given.  No need to chastise the questioners.  Howard
Mendes, NYC