Scientific Theory and another list

Rolf Gunnar Rolfsson rg_rolfssonaYAHOO.DK
Tue Mar 30 08:54:38 PST 2004

Ana, thank you, I blush...

... and Peter would come flying on the window and
shout: "Wendy, Wendy! Have you forgotten and grown old
again", and Wendy would reply: "Yes, but you went
away!", and then Peter would say: "True, and still I
always come back every spring with the green man!"

And Peter the 'pope' and Pan the forest god in the
green gold are flying breeze of spring in
deconstruction of mind shooting new leaves, as
remembering who we are in the NATURAL WAY, in the tree
of life.

And not even high striving Napoleon could get Wendy's
smile, which is hidden in a Chinese box, because that
smile is Peter Pan - the flying drop of joy - coming
through the window, while looking for his travel
companion shadow, in the rosebud of the flourishing
kind.

And there are crystal buckets in clouds full of faery
rainbow with colors drizzling through hands of the
giant of Camino.

And Peter Pan's story is a good guide book and travel
companion on Camino: Look to the second star to the
right, and you are there, in Compostela...

... and some call it Avalon - in a sea shell - of the
Ninefolded Sisterhood!

Onwards and upwards!

R.G.

 --- Ana Young <ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM> skrev: > -- Rolf