Restaurants pilgrims' advisory

Jose Cano josecanoaIIES.ES
Tue Mar 30 03:41:40 PST 2004

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 12:55:08 -0500, Rosina Lila <BlaroliaAOL.COM> wrote:
>I would advise your friend to lodge a complaint at the Tourism Information
Office where the cause of action arose.
>Regards,
>Rosina

In my opinion, to complaint at the Tourism Information Office will often
have a limitted utility.

In Spain, all hotels, all restaurants, all shops, all public services
(bus ,train etc ), are obliged to give you , under your request, "La Hoja
de Reclamaciones" (Complaint’s Sheet).
After filling up the form (can be done one or two days afterwards, when you
find help for the translation), you must deliver it to one official office,
whose address will be given to you by any policeman, or better you request
it at the policy station or at the City Hall.
The procedure is rather difficult for pilgrims who don’t speak Spanish and
will stay in the same place  only a few hours. But if you succeed in
achieving the procedure, I can assure you it will be useful.

Hope you won’t  be obliged to use the Hoja  de Reclamacines.

Buen Camino,  pp