Restaurants pilgrims' advisory

claudia castellani claudietta67aHOTMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 29 02:17:06 PST 2004

Dear Rosina,
my former companion in the pilgrimage would like to complain about the
treatment we received in Larrasoana in a small hotel we had to go because
the hostel was full.
Is it just the Galician Xunta that is trying to prevent abuses, or are there
other regions doing that?
If you have any information about that, especially regarding the Basque
country (Navarra) may you please give me details so that I can inform my
companion?
Thank you very much in advance, and thank you for the precious information
you always give about the Camino!!

Claudia