Scientific Theory and another list

pieter pannevis pieterpannevisaGMX.NET
Sun Mar 28 23:36:15 PST 2004

Dear all,
  Daer Rolf,

There is another list connected to Gocamino (more or less) that favours
literature ideas and related items
Ti says:
The Ramble is a group originally started by people who have an interest in
writing about the Camino de Santiago and other long walks and related
travel... We would like this list to be a forum for anyone wishing to write
about travel, especially non-motorized, and especially long-distance. This
is meant more to be a guide than a strict rule. Have fun, be constructive,
and WRITE![NL][NL]When you join, we welcome you to introduce yourself, tell
us whatever you'd like us to know - things such as: the kind of writing
you're interested in doing, any experience, useful resources (books, groups,
etc.), anecdotes, and whatever else you'd like.[NL][NL]As far as guidelines
for the group, I wrote a longer message near the beginning. Basically, be
polite and considerate. Keep in mind that what people write is their own
personal opinion, etc. Very derogatory/thoughtless feedback might result in
being bumped from the list. I.e. think about consequences before pushing
"send". It can be useful to compose long postings in a separate editing
program before posting.[NL][NL]There is a "file" space where postings can
also be submitted.[NL][NL]Also, it is useful to have discussions, but we
hope that members _actually_post_things_they_have_written_. That is the
point of this list - posting things you have written and getting
constructive, supportive feedback from others.[NL][NL]Of course, all
writings submitted remain under the copyright of the author, and may only be
used, distributed, published with the express permission of the author.
You can subscribe:

theramble-subscribeayahoogroups.com

Take care

Pieter