passports

Kathy Gower kathygoweraHOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 25 15:17:30 PST 2004

Linda Davidson, Coordinator, 2501 Kingstown Road, Kingston, RI 02881
is the proper address.

Having said that, Linda is in Europe at the moment, researching other
pilgrimages.  Christopher Hewitt is in Japan, I believe.

Don't worry, though, you can always pick up one in St. Jean or in
Roncessvalles and if you aren't starting there, I'm sure the local cathedral
or tourist office can provide you with something.  I got mine in
Roncessvalles.  I have seen people use a plain paper notebook, but it's
assuredly better to start with one from the Spanish office if you can't get
one before you leave.