injuries/medical problems

William Marques williammarquesaTESCO.NET
Thu Mar 25 01:35:15 PST 2004

I fell in Zafra hurting my arm and walked into the local hospital where I
received quick treatment in English. No question was ever made about
payment or EEC forms. Within 2 hours they had X-rayed me and sent me on my
way with a badly bruised arm advising a couple of days rest.
We carried on to Salamanca that year.  My arm was still bad when I returned
to the UK so I went to our local hospital A&E. After the usual 4 hour wait
they spotted the broken bone that they had not seen in Spain.
William

dandekay <dandekayaSBCGLOBAL.NET> wrote:
Dear All,
I am compiling a list of the most common injuries and medical issues that
pilgrims have experienced.  This will aid me in putting together a workshop
for those who are considering walking the Camino.  Would whomever is willing
please contact me directly with your information?  Many thanks in
advance....   Daniel