Via de la Plata guidebook published by the Friends in Seville

athena deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM
Wed Mar 24 09:28:29 PST 2004

Rosina, do you remember which book store in Sevilla sold this guide? I plan to get it. I was hoping to obtain it at the Cathedral in Sevilla, but if necessary I will linger a day and buy it from the Friends on Thursday evening.
Thank you!
Deanna

Rosina Lila <BlaroliaAOL.COM> wrote:
If you can read Spanish the "Via de la Plata" guidebook prepared by the University of Seville together with the Friends Association of Sevilla and Granada is absolutely superb.  It is also pretty much up to date since it was issued last year.
The photographs, the descriptions, and the practical advise on the Silver Way are astounding.  It is also printed on a thickish paper that will stand multihandling and, surprisingly, it is not heavy.
Other than Linda's book I have not read a better guide anywhere, in any language.
Regards,
Rosina