water

claudia castellani claudietta67aHOTMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 24 02:12:38 PST 2004

Some Italian friends of mine biked the Camino francès two years ago.
They warned me not to drink water from fountains on the road. They did it
and were sick for some days, with also slight fever.
I don't know exactly which kind of fountain they took water from, but just
to be sure, I avoided public fountains and always bought bottles of water.

Claudia