cooking, sticks, swim

claudia castellani claudietta67aHOTMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 23 03:38:22 PST 2004

Ehm..... do you think you will have the strenght or energy to SWIM????
Well, I didn't have the energy to cook either.
In many villages in the meseta there is just an albergue and a restaurant,
no shops at all. So one should buy food in towns or bigger villages and take
it away, but I think it is uncomfortable (this is my opinion!). Restaurants
and bars are easy, not expensive, quite clean.
I would go for them!

Claudia