Hotels in Santiago for July 24/25, 2004 weekend

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyaSYMPATICO.CA
Mon Mar 22 19:17:56 PST 2004

Marisa,

I can't help you with your question about accomodations but I wanted to
mention that I am walking the Portuguese route from Ponte de Lima on April 5
arriving in Santiago and on to Finnestere. Then I will turn around and walk
back to Ponte de Lima. Having walked the Portuguese Route twice, forward and
backward, I welcome the chance to share my insights with you.

Please email me when I get back if you have any questions.

Sue

PS  I grew up in the part of Toronto where the Italians, followed by the
Portuguese made up most of the neighbourhood. Dundas and Dufferin Sts. Going
to Portugal will be like going home for me. Can't wait to have Portuguese
Cod.

sue.kenneyasympatico.ca