Oh, how I love packing lists!

athena deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 22 13:56:33 PST 2004

Dear Frank,

It's actually hard to remember what I threw out, but there was a lot, I think. I started by leaving Linda's book behind, and some home-made trail bars which were made with peanut butter, honey, etc., and turned out to be quite heavy. There were many small things I had added at the last minute, not realizing how their weight would add up.

My private theory is that the town of Pamplona was put there just for pilgrims! By the time you reach Pamplona your body will be telling you exactly what to get rid of ! From the post office there you can mail things ahead to Santiago, or even home. You will know what you need. Everyone is slightly different around the edges. We all need socks and basic things but only a few of us require a sarong .

Deanna

Frank Metcalf and Mary Doherty <redtailaTELUS.NET> wrote:
 Could you enlighten us about the pack
list changes that you made, based on that walk? What did you throw out or
change or add, and why?

Frank